Fracht UK is committed to protecting your personal information, being transparent about what data we hold and giving you control over how we use it.
This policy sets out the basis for processing any personal data we collect from you or provide to us. Please read the following carefully to understand our views and practices regarding your data and how we will treat it.
Visitors to our Website
When someone visits fracht.co.uk (our “Site”), we use a third-party service, Google Analytics, to collect standard internet log information and details of visitor behaviour patterns. We do this to find out things such as the number of visitors to the various parts of the Site. This information is only processed in a way that does not identify anyone. We do not make and do not allow Google to make any attempt to find out the identities of those visiting our website. You can find more information on how cookies are used on this website in the Cookies Policy below.
If we want to collect personally identifiable information through our website, we will be upfront about this. We will clarify when we collect personal information and explain what we intend to do with it.
Information we may collect from you.
We may collect and process the following data about you:
Information that you provide by filling in forms on our Site. This includes information provided when registering to use our Site, subscribing to any service, posting material or requesting further services. We may also ask you for information when you report a problem with our Site.
- Any email sent to us, including any attachments, may be monitored and used by us for security reasons and monitoring compliance with office policy. Email monitoring or blocking software may also be used. Please be aware that you have a responsibility to ensure that any email you send to us is within the bounds of the law.
- When individuals apply to work for us, we will only use the information they supply to us to process their applications and monitor recruitment statistics. Where we want to disclose information to a third party, for example, where we want to take up a reference or obtain a disclosure from the Criminal Records Bureau, we will not do so without informing them beforehand unless the disclosure is required by law.
- We may keep a record of individual names where we receive details through a recruitment agency to comply with introductory agreements set out in their terms of business. All other personal information about unsuccessful candidates will be destroyed or deleted.
As part of the registration process for our regular e-newsletter, we collect personal information. We use that information for a couple of reasons: to tell you about things you’ve asked us to tell you about; to contact you if we need to obtain or provide additional information; to check our records are right, and to check now and then that you’re happy and satisfied. We don’t rent or trade email lists with other organisations and businesses.
We use a third-party provider, Mailchimp, to deliver our newsletter. We gather statistics around email opening and clicks using industry-standard technologies to help us monitor and improve our e-newsletter. For more information, please see Mailchimp’s privacy notice. You can unsubscribe to general mailings by clicking the unsubscribe link at the bottom of any of our emails or by emailing our data protection office at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Using your Information
We use information held about you in the following ways:
- Ensure that our service content is presented in the most effective manner for you.
- To provide you with information, products or services that you request from us or which we feel may interest you, where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes.
- To carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us.
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our service when you choose to do so.
- To notify you about changes to our service.
Visitors to our buildings may opt to utilise our Guest Wi-Fi. If so, we may collect data about your device, the volume of data you use, the websites and applications you access, and your usage by access time, frequency, and location.
Links to Other Websites
From time to time, Our Site may contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks, advertisers, and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
Changes to this Privacy Notice
We keep our privacy notice under regular review. This privacy notice was last updated in December 2021.
Complaints or Queries
We try to meet the highest standards when collecting and using personal information. For this reason, we take any complaints we receive about this very seriously. We encourage people to bring it to our attention if they think that our collection or use of information is unfair, misleading or inappropriate. We would also welcome any suggestions for improving our procedures.
This privacy notice was drafted with brevity and clarity in mind. It does not provide exhaustive detail of all aspects of our collection and use of personal information. However, we are happy to provide any additional information or explanation needed. Any requests for this should be addressed to email@example.com, and we will respond to your data protection query.